I was sent four tea crystals from Pique. These are instant tea crystals. I will first tell you about all the teas.
Organic Beauty Elixer – Hot water soluble.
- Hibiscus was used by Egyptian pharaohs for its beautifying properties. Rumored to be the secret behind Cleopatra’s legendary beauty, hibiscus will reinvigorate your body
- Global Tea Championships 2018 judges awarded this blend their Gold Medal
- blend starting with the naturally tart Egyptian hibiscus. That tartness is lightened with refreshing mint, then balanced with a hint of sweet licorice.
- Naturally high in Vitamin-C
- Supports cellular health and a good night’s sleep
- This is probably my favorite of the teas for sheer flavor and the tartness to the tea. The color of the tea is BEAUTIFUL!
Jasmine – Hot and cold soluble
- Superior Japanese green tea infused 5 times with fresh Jasmine petals
- Caffeine + l-theanine for calm, focused energy
- Polyphenols for prebiotic gut support
- Support balanced gut flora and more concentrated catechins than other brands. And tea polyphenols (like catechins) are prebiotic, which means they support the good bugs in your microbiome. Having more good bugs makes you more likely to experience regular bowel movements, glowing skin, restful sleep and much more.
- Power up. Enhance your energy and performance. The caffeine in green tea gives you a clean energy boost without the jitters of coffee. It also has more staying power, which means sustained energy and no crash. Plus, our jasmine green is loaded with the amino acid l-theanine for a calm, focused mind. Keep afternoon fatigue at bay
- spring-harvested green tea and infused FIVE times with fresh Summer Jasmine petals
- Global Tea Championships awarded this tea a gold medal
- Active Ingredients Energizing Caffeine: HIGH (45-55mg) – Vitalizing Antioxidants: HIGH (273-333mg) – Calming L-theanine: HIGH (14-17mg)
- Benefits -Increase Satiety-Immune Support-Calm
- WHEN SHOULD I DRINK?-Morning-Afternoon
- This tea has a very strong floral note. I have been mixing it in a larger bottle with the mint green. Little Crazy Life seems to like it better.
Earl Grey – Hot water soluble
- Benefits – Gut Health – Increase Satiety – Digestion Support
- Theaflavins to support digestion and gut health
- Caffeine + l-theanine for calm, steady energy
- Superior Ceylon black tea with oil of bergamot
- Gut reinforcement – Tea has been used for centuries to support the body’s natural digestive fire. And black tea polyphenols (theaflavins) help keep things moving. They’re also prebiotic, which means they support the good bugs in your microbiome.
- Enhance your energy and performance. Black tea caffeine gives you a clean, sustained energy boost without the jitters of coffee. Plus, l-theanine for a calm, focused mind and the energizing aroma and antioxidants of citrus bergamot. Go on, spoil yourself.
- classic black tea base provided by superior Ceylon tea. Flavored with delicate citrusy notes of oil of bergamot.
- Active Ingredients – Energizing Caffeine: MEDIUM (32-39mg) – Vitalizing Antioxidants: HIGH (221-270mg) – Calming L-theanine: MEDIUM (9-11mg)
- WHEN SHOULD I DRINK? – Morning
- The earl grey is my second favorite but I have mixed this with the Beauty elixir and its wonderful together as well.
- Superior Japanese green tea + fresh Oregon spearmint
- L-theanine for calm and focused energy
- Catechins for prebiotic gut support
- Support balanced gut flora.
Brimming with exponentially more catechins that your average green tea. These catechins are prebiotic, which means they support the good bugs in your microbiome. Having more good bugs makes you more likely to experience regular bowel movements, glowing skin, restful sleep and much more. Revive your cells!
- Less caffeine than traditional green tea, but with just enough for a clean energy boost – without the jitters of coffee. Plus, l-theanine for a calm, focused mind. Keep afternoon fatigue at bay and impress the world with your quick, sharp thinking.
- Bright, clear green tea made from exquisite shade-grown Japanese tea leaves. The addition of fresh, organic Oregon spearmint makes for the perfect luminous pairing.
- Active Ingredients – Energizing Caffeine: MEDIUM (31-37mg) – Vitalizing Antioxidants: HIGH (223-273mg) – Calming L-theanine: HIGH (11-14mg)
- This is beautifully balanced with both mint and green tea.
Tea holds the unique honor of being the one beverage (besides water) used for centuries by monks and religious practitioners to aid them with fasting. More than ancient folklore, tea is now one of the most commonly recommended solutions by leading medical doctors to help patients fast more easily and effectively. Tea helps you stay fasted for longer, which can enhance the benefits of your fasting goals.